Wednesday, August 10, 2011

See You Soon....

Well, we are in the process of moving our whole lives into this:


And on Sunday we are moving to our new destination.

I may be missing from the blog for about a week. My mom will be back at home from her business trip soon, but I'll be off organizing our new place.

I have been really emotional. I went to spend some time with one of my best friends, who very wisely told me that I need to make sure I don't cry in front of my kids, no matter how sad I am about this move. She knows I'm the kind of person that will do anything for my kids so she told me that I needed to be brave for my kids, so they understand that moving is not a sad thing, but that it's an exciting chance for us grow.  What wise friends I have.

ALSO!  I've been meaning to tell you all.  I failed my first glucose test of this pregnancy.  I was surprised because I consider myself pretty healthy.  But because of that, I am COMPLETELY NOT EATING:

Anything with white sugar
Anything with white flour (white bread, pasta, etc.)

This does not mean that I have gestational diabetes, but I'm still gonna be careful.

Usually I keep those two to a minimum, but now I'm NOT eating ANY of that at all......

I'll let you know how it goes.  It's gonna be hard, but I'm doing it for my baby! 

Well, next time I write I'll be in a brand new state! Take care until then!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for the move! I will keep you in my prayers. Look forward to reading your new post. take cares.

    ReplyDelete