Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Third Time 第三次


You probably know that I am pregnant right now with our third baby. 

你可能已經知道我現在在懷孕中,肚子裡的是我們家的第三個寶寶。

When I first told all my friends from high school I was pregnant with Malakai, they said "how exciting!!!"  Then when I told them a few years later that I was having another baby, they probably thought "wow!  That's awesome!  A sibling for Malakai!"  Then when I told them just a mere 8 months after Eli was born that I was pregnant AGAIN, they told me "wow! Congratulations!".... 

當我第一次告訴我高中同學說我懷凱凱時,他們說!好興奮!”
幾年後,當我第二次告訴他們我懷孕時,他們可能會想!不錯!給凱凱添一個伴
凱弟出生的八個月後,當我告訴他們我又懷孕時,他們說! 恭喜…………”

But I'm sure they were thinking "now we know for SURE she's crazy."

但是我確信他們的腦袋中一定會想這個女人瘋了


This third baby was kind of a surprise, but a happy one.  We found out on February 4th, 2011 that I am pregnant once again.  After I got a positive on my pregnancy test that morning, I was ecstatic.  I was bouncing around the rest of the day.  I surprised myself at how excited I was, knowing the difficulty that was to follow- morning sickness, back pain, and then three children under the age of 4.
第三個寶寶雖是個意外,但不知為什麼,從一開始她就帶給我們好多快樂
201124日早晨,我起床驗孕。從我確定自己又懷孕的那一刻起,我就非常開心。
那天,我蹦蹦跳跳地過了一整天。
明明就知道接下來我會想吐,背痛,然後要同時帶三個四歲以下的孩子
但是,連我自己都很驚訝,不知道自己為什麼會那麼興奮。


Jordan was at school when I took the pregnancy test, so I sent him a text message with the picture of the positive pregnancy test.  I'm sure when he received a text from me, he was expecting to see "hi, honey, what time will you be done at school today?"  

至於我先生喬登
那天早上他在學校,收到我的簡訊外加一張驗孕棒的相片
我非常確信他收到我的簡訊時百分之百會以為我寫:
親愛的,今天幾點回家?”

Right now I am 21 weeks pregnant, and feeling good.  But I can't say the same for the first 8 weeks of this pregnancy.  I was sicker with this baby than with my other two pregnancies.  It was so bad I couldn't go to the grocery store, couldn't go in my kitchen, couldn't watch food tv shows, without throwing up.  

現在我懷孕21週,感覺良好。
但是前8個星期我可就沒法這樣說了。這次的懷孕比前兩次難過太多了。
不能去買菜,不能走進自己家的廚房,不能看電視上的料理節目
我隨時會吐。


The worst part about the first 8 weeks was not just the physical discomfort, but the emotional one as well.  I felt guilt every single day and cried every single night, because I felt like I couldn't give my children the love and attention they needed.  I realized during these 8 weeks though, that children have an amazing quality that we should probably all strive to have.  They are completely forgiving.  While I was thinking I probably traumatized them forever and they think their mother doesn't love them,  they were probably thinking "wow, I really like playing with cars" and "can I have a bottle?" 

在這8個星期裡,比身體狀況更糟的是我的情緒。
每個白天,我都有罪惡感。每個夜晚,我都痛哭失聲。
因為我感覺到自己沒有給孩子們他們需要的愛和關注….
但是這8個星期裡,我發現孩子們表現出我們努力追求卻常失敗的特質….寬恕。
他們對我,做到了完全的寬恕。
當我深深為自己的疏忽可能造成他們心理上永遠抹滅不去的傷痛擔心時,
他們想的是:
!這部車子真好玩”….
可以給我一瓶奶嗎?”…..
 I have good days and bad days, which makes me wonder how I'll be able to handle three young children.  But I know that if I have a good attitude, each day can be a good day.
我的日子,有很順利的時候,也有很混亂的時候。
這不禁讓我懷疑自己要如何面對家裡有三個年幼孩子的生活。

但是我知道,只要我自己努力去保持一個好的態度….
每一天,都可能平順無比。

No comments:

Post a Comment